Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I was lucky enough to get invited to a private Charity Event hosted by Pro Skater Bucky Lasek. The event was held at a private location which came complete with a SWEET ASS Bowl that the boys got to drop into. Goodies were handed out compliments of Vans and Rockstar and Food was yummy. I also handed an L4P shirt over to Bucky and Steve Caballero (who I got my first skateboard from) as well! Thanks Bucky and Justin for the invite!

You know your day willl be RAD when you see the Weinermobile!

Tons of Burgers and Dogs and an Ice Cream Truck FTW

I went for the OG. Strawberry Ice Cream covered in Milk chocolate with peanuts on one side and waffle cone on the other!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And ofcourse I could not help my self but check out some of the cars...

So.....this is why they call it a smart car. LOL!!! Pretty sweet

Wu Man!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were btw.. a handful of L4P members there too including two of our sponsors. BBI autosport and DC Motors. :clap:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I remember when I met him. He was such a cool dude.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
awesome. thnx for sharing the pics. looked like a lot of fun.

·
14,490 Posts
sweet!. Makes me want to start skating again...

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Looks like a good time for a good cause, hope you had fun. I stopped boarding many years ago after I broke my elbow :thud:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I had a great time today at Bucky's Bowl BQ as well. Coming from a skateboarder myself for 12 years I really enjoyed every minute of this day! It was good seeing some of the L4P crew out there today reppin...

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
WOW Jealous, That looks like a great time!! i Love Skateboarding!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forgot to mention!! We won the first raffle. Got a HUGE Vans off the Wall towel and.......My Super Duper Secret Sweet Ass purse for goldRush Rally next year!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
I forgot to mention!! We won the first raffle. Got a HUGE Vans off the Wall towel and.......My Super Duper Secret Sweet Ass purse for goldRush Rally next year!
awesome! definitely made a great event even better. congrats!

:clap:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Your super secret purse is safe with me...I wont tell a soul Aimee. Its Sick For Real !

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm glad you guys all came! I'm happy you all made it. Great time again this year!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts