Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving to work this morning on the high way. As I went through my regular route I look to my left and boom! a BROWN mercedes eclass driving beside me. I was thrown off by the color and didn't know what to think of it. A few miles down I see another BROWN cclass. Has anyone seen these color mercedes anywhere else. What are your opinions of it?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Seen a few nice looking brown merc's, and a nice brown 7 series once.

I think the idea of it sounds bad but it actually looks good...

·
Registered
610 Posts
Those root beer colored 911's are pure beauty. Love the new metallic browns on the latest crop of Germans. I'm a fan. I'm a complete fool for rich, saddle or peanut butter leather interiors, and deep brown or bronze exteriors are a natural pairing thereof.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those root beer colored 911's are pure beauty. Love the new metallic browns on the latest crop of Germans. I'm a fan. I'm a complete fool for rich, saddle or peanut butter leather interiors, and deep brown or bronze exteriors are a natural pairing thereof.
True! Porsches do look good in brown. The benz's didn't look bad either, they just caught me off guard.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Every time I see a brown car it's an old person driving it. That color is from the past...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts