Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

Thanks for the continued support, we appreciate your business and take great pride in being the preferred safe supplier for all L4P members. :)

Our latest Chronos project was a unit built specifically for a Popular Mechanics article debuting soon, I'll post a link to the article once it's available.

This safe is in stock and available for immediate delivery worldwide, please let me know if you’re interested and I would be happy to put a full quote together.

Photos:

Specifications:

Chronos Series 4218 STK
- Outside dimensions 48.5"H x 24.5"W x 27"D
- Weight 1350 lbs (safe only add 200 lbs. for pedestal)

Security Features:
- Ballistic Armor Plate - six sided (door & body)
- Electromechanical Kaba-Mas X-09 high security Group 1 lock with custom display (this is the highest security locking mechanism we offer)
- Fire Protection with intumescent seal
- Biometric entry with custom display
- Granulated carbide hard plate
- Glass plate relocking device
- Three way boltwork with anti-drive
- Titanium locking bolts
- Multi-Sensor Alarm
- GPS Anti-theft package
- Three Movement Timeclock
- Ball and roller bearing hinges

Luxury Features:
- Custom 16 watch panel w/ red stitching and fully programmable Orbita watch winders
- Custom stainless jewelry interior with carbon fiber faces and Ultrasuede lined drawers
- Interior light
- Gloss Black Metallic exterior finish
- Custom Display w stainless X-09 housing
- Custom 6” Chronos Pedestal in stainless finish w/ flared pedestal

I also have a few Gem Jewelry Safes in stock for immediate delivery - great b-day or x-mas presents:

Please feel free to call or e-mail anytime with questions. I look forward to working with you and serving your security needs!

Matt C. Goldstein - Director of Sales
Office: 760-233-2293 | Mobile: 760-807-3752

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think its really good for the safety of you precious things Because it have many features that are enough for protection.But still you need other security devices that help you in protecting your precious things from the thieves.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I think its really good for the safety of you precious things Because it have many features that are enough for protection.But still you need other security devices that help you in protecting your precious things from the thieves.
Thanks for your input Albert

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Awesome safes, but do a lot of wealthy people locks up their valuables each time they leave the house?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts