Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Here are some shots of a Gem Jewelry Safe we recently completed for our first L4P client! :) This safe was finished with 12 Orbita watch winders and a 10" file drawer for document storage. Some additional upgrades include: oil rubbed bronze lock, handle and 1/2 moon drawer pulls. Sand Ultrasuede fabric upgrade and interior lights.

If anyone is interested in configuring a custom safe to their needs, please feel free to contact me directly anytime.

Here are the photos:

Matt C. Goldstein
Brown Safe Manufacturing, Inc.
"Built To A Higher Standard"
Safes - Brown Safe Manufactures High Security Luxury Safes, Standard Safes, Custom Safes, and Vaults
[email protected]
Office: 760-233-2293
Cell: 760-807-3752
Fax: 760-233-2297

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Ha!I just saw this! Got delivered yesterday! Love it although we had to get it in my walk in closet b/c the boss said it was too big and too up too much of her space! LOL :clap::clap::clap::clap:

·
Silver Sponsor
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to hear it arrived safely... I would love to see it with all the watches on the winders as well. The boss is always right, good move! :)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Our walk in closets are about 14X16 The way we have it positioned allows for the door to swing the full 180 degrees so its out and way from the walls. I would figure about 6 sq ft to be on the "safe" (pun intended)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts