Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reminds me of the good old Arnage days. Classic look which I love.
I love the Arnage too, especially the facelifted model. They have a sense of old-world class to them, which you can't get with many vehicles nowadays. For some reason, I think these are classier than the current Rolls Royce models, maybe because they're a bit understated?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I love the Arnage too, especially the facelifted model. They have a sense of old-world class to them, which you can't get with many vehicles nowadays. For some reason, I think these are classier than the current Rolls Royce models, maybe because they're a bit understated?
I agree 100%.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The new Mulsannes are phenomenal size wise. I went and saw one in person and no pictures could prepare you for the presence they have in the metal. Such a classy look as well. I would probably choose one of these over a Rolls.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Bentley Muslanne is easily my favorite ultra luxury sedan

Reactions: Vinfin

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I see Continental GTs everyday but I've seen two Azures in two years. Always been in love with those looks.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see Continental GTs everyday but I've seen two Azures in two years. Always been in love with those looks.
So tired of seeing Continentals, in general. They're all over the place nowadays. They don't have the same classiness that the big-boy Bentleys have.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
So tired of seeing Continentals, in general. They're all over the place nowadays. They don't have the same classiness that the big-boy Bentleys have.
Yes! So tired of seeing them... The only variant I don't mind is the Supersport. Otherwise it does nothing for me.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts

yep, agreed.... i think the Mulsanne and Brooklands have a classier and more sophisticated presence than the Phantom/Ghost.... and nicer interior too.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I've only seen one before and that was in dubai. Never here. Still one of my favorites!

·
Registered
712 Posts
The Brooklands is easily my favourite Bentley, and favourite luxury coupe as well. It's strange imo that they didn't sell more of them.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Brooklands is easily my favourite Bentley, and favourite luxury coupe as well. It's strange imo that they didn't sell more of them.
Yeah, they seem pretty hushed compared to the rest of the lineup.
Oh well, just makes them that much more exclusive/desirable!
I loved the Top Gear review, too. That torque is awesome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haven't seen any of these on the forum, no love for 'em?
I think it's one the classiest designs ever.
Anyone have one, or driven one before?

What a beautiful car! I absolutely love the white and metallic blue! Wouldn't mind test driving one to check out the maneuverability!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts