Luxury4Play.com banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
1987 Toyota Supra - 2JZGTE

GTE swapped MK3 Supra.

1993 Toyota Supra

Mike's Supra TT 6-spd. Single turbo build and full paint job!

1993 Toyota Supra

Bone stock one owner Supra 6-spd. This car got a full mechanical check up. Lots of work was done to get it up to par. Then the entire body was freshened up with a new paint job. The owner Rich says ot looked better then when he saw it on the showroom floor!!

1993 Toyota Supra

Carlos' Supra single turbo 6-spd

1994 Toyota Supra

Mike's single turbo auto!! I sold this car to Mike. He has had it for almost 2 years now and it's FS!!! :)

1994 Toyota Supra

1997 Toyota Supra

Skylers 1000HP monstrocity. :)

Ford F150 Harley Davidson

Smaller pulley/tune/exhaust made this truck haul ass!

·
Registered
690 Posts
2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder E-Gear

Arnie's Gallardo is back again for more cool mods. We did an RSC Tuning front lip. We painted it, then clear bra'd it, and finally installed it with him waiting!!! It looks slick.

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder Heffner Twin Turbo

This is the MOST serious car I have EVER seen in my life. She will be mine, OH YES, she will be mine. :) lol

Any guess what's in the big box??? :)

2010 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560

This is Vulcan Motor Cars LP560. It came in for a clutch. We at Broadway Performance are honored to service Vulcan Motor Cars fleet of insane exotics. :)

1999 Lamborghini Diablo

Bruce finally had be do a muffler delete pipe on his Diablo. It sounds unreal tearing down the highway. We also installed a battery charger for the winter months.

2010 Audi R8 V10

Here is Bruce's V10 R8. He was with us on the track day at E-town. It has the mandatory Passport 9500ci radar system.

2010 Audi R8 Twin Turbo

We're happy to work hand in hand with Heffner Performance. Nothing sounds like a TT R8. It sounds raw and tough on the outside, but inside with windows up, it's very civil. :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
uhhh...i need to change clothes now.

box guess: looks low for a car, can't see how wide. but i'm going to say that Ultima gtr, finished though, painted and ready for the track

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Nice john. Was the clutch for my DB9 not worthy of pictures? :wink:

Anyway...props for John. He does all of the work on my family of cars.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
WOW! Great post John! keep them coming!

Box: Sh*t load of Fabspeed products! (what did I win?)

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
i'm gonna have to say thats incorrect billy boy;)

In the box: I'm going with a Ford GT engine that's been TT'd or Supercharged:whistle:
I know what came in the box :clap:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey guys. This thread has been dead for a minute! We have been cranking out jobs and projects like crazy at BP. Pictures are racked up on my computer. Got. To. Post. Them. Up.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey guys. This thread has been dead for a minute! We have been cranking out jobs and projects like crazy at BP. Pictures are racked up on my computer. Got. To. Post. Them. Up.
Post it up John!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

And Arturo - I LOVE your avatar pick!

361 - 379 of 379 Posts