Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Luxury4Play members,

Last week we introduced ourselves and our 2014 Collection to the forum and wanted to extend a special promotion to Luxury4Play members looking for new wheels this Spring. Each of our wheel sets are custom built to order and offered in our four signature configurations, the TARGA, MONACO, CIRCUIT and MONO Series.

L4P Exclusive Promo pricing starts at $4800.00 / set - Just let us know you heard about the sale here on L4P when contacting us!

Please take some time to look over the entire Brixton Collection in detail at Brixton Forged Wheels | Brixton

Reply to this thread, email us here or simply call us at 1+(888)-397-6601 and we’ll be sure to take care of any pricing or configuration questions.

Thanks everyone!

Brixton Targa Series
Step Lip, Super Concave Profile

A powerful demonstration of wheel-making mastery, the Targa Series has been meticulously honed, studied and then refined time after time to produce the ultimate collaboration between design and performance. Brixton forgings are all entirely milled from Aerospace grade 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum allowing for unparalleled strength and weight. Featuring step-lip rim halves and any combination of flat to super concave profile forgings gives our team of Designers and Engineers the ability to model distinctive depth and dimension only possible in the Targa Series.

Brixton Monaco Series
Reverse / Flat Lip, Super Concave Profile

The Brixton Monaco Series is an extension of the Targa Series, combining the essence of deep reverse-lip rim halves and super concave profile forgings allowing for a larger exposed wheel disc and deeper looking lip. Milled from Aerospace grade 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum, all Brixton wheels provide unparalleled strength and weight. A true representation of achieving the maximum in everything, the Monaco blood line is defined by aggressive fitment and exudes class.

Brixton Circuit Series
Step Lip, Standard Profile

The Circuit Series has been sculpted, engineered and crafted to offer the most lightweight multi-piece wheel set in the Brixton collection. A key part of the Circuit Series identity is it’s the deep dish forged construction achieved through the combination of the industries lightest step-lip rim halves, and engineered designs all in one package. We have created a masterpiece worthy of a gallery but ready for the track.

Brixton Mono Series
1-Piece Monoblock

Representing a wealth of wheel-making expertise, the Brixton 1-Piece Mono Series is engineered for ultimate strength and structural rigidity intended to allow our clients to push their vehicle to its absolute limit. Offering the ideal combination of strength to weight, all Brixton monoblock forgings are milled from Aerospace grade 6061-T6 heat treated aluminum. The Mono Series is available in various monoblock profile forgings and also features our reverse drop-center forging. Unlike traditional monoblock forgings, we offer a reverse drop-center which allows for a continuous lip all the way to the back side of the wheel achieving a more open look.

Warranty

Brixton Forged stands behind each and every wheel produced for its clients and offers a lifetime warranty on the structural integrity and / or any damages caused by a manufacturing error and a 2 year warranty on any manufacturing defects in finish. All Brixton wheels undergo entirely strict reliability, performance and quality testing procedures which gives 100% confidence in the superior quality of our forged wheel line.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Good thing you introduced yourselves like 20x ... because the first few times I missed the point .. now I'm starting to get it ... maybe a few more times and I'll really understand who you are.

Nice wheels BTW.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good thing you introduced yourselves like 20x ... because the first few times I missed the point .. now I'm starting to get it ... maybe a few more times and I'll really understand who you are.

Nice wheels BTW.
Haha thanks for the heads up, everything is getting consolidated into the "Wheels and Tires" Thread for an introduction, and we are keeping the promo thread up for the marketplace. We got a little excited and trigger happy :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All PM's replied! We'll keep the promotion running for another 2 weeks for Luxury4Play members, then returning to normal operations. Thanks to everyone who has contacted us so far!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts