Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a Super Avenger on a Pro 2 bracelet, however I would like to add some strap alternatives. Does anyone have any pictures of a custom straps on breitlings? Or recommendations on strap makers/sites?

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
633 Posts
Most big AD's will have some different oem straps they can put on and let you try out. Breitlings black croc and browns with white stiching on deployments are top notch. But if that is not good enough for you hit the L4P link for Rob Montana, he can make it for you no prob just take good measurments of what you want.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I say go with custom straps from The Strapsmith (Rob Montana). They are cheaper and offer a different look. I buy the steel bracelet with the watch and go for the custom bands from Rob. I can not tell you how watch aficionados drool over my bands. People who are in the know are blown away by the look that Rob can give a watch with his bands. Dream it, think it, design it and he will deliver. To me nothing beats that. Look at my thread Sometimes You Just Gotta... and see a custom band of his in action.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the idea's, i'll definitely search around to see some of Rob Montana's work. Is there anywhere else, aside from this forum to view the strap's he has made? Although the Breitling Croc straps are a nice option, the overall size in comparison to the Super Avenger doesnt look right in my opinion...

Here's a picture of the new beast!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
^^ if you go to his site, you can see hundreds of pics of his work. He's got pics of straps for sale, materials for designing a custom strap and plenty of pics of pieces he's made.

·
Registered
938 Posts
here is my blacksteel on custom Rob strap.

·
Registered
633 Posts
There are strap options that are great for the super avenger too, custom and oem. It is easier to try it out in the AD's too see what looks good and then you can get adventurous with the customs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts