Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for a new watch to add to the collection. Which watch would you guys recommend as a good daily bruiser. I'm looking at a rado sintra automatic, love the ceramic. A tag heuer carrera black dial, automatic of course and a quartz white face breitling colt. I'm not a huge fan of quartz but the breitling is an attractive watch with a great name, the tag is probably the most well built, nothing like an omega seamster po, but good. Only thing is tag is very common where breitling is more exclusive while rado is virtually unknown in North America. I can't decide which watch is the better choice.

·
10,594 Posts
Rado is a great watch. Very few realize that, but like Porshah says, a little dressy. Either the Tag or the quartz Breitling.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
If your talking about the new Breitling Colt thats 44mm thats a awesome daily watch that will take a beating. Tag is a close second and since I have yet to own a Rado I can't comment on that one.

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts
the breitling superquartz movement is a thing of beauty, its a seriously accurate movement, like less than 5 seconds a year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts