Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up first major watch purchase - it's a Breitling Super Avenger Blacksteel. Photos taken with HTC HD2 so not the best quality.

Crap collection compared to what's usually posted here but said I'd share anyway.

Got the Lum-Tec thanks to this forum, had not heard of them before L4P.

COSC and Limited Edition Certs.

Wrist/Arm shot! Just messing with this photo.
Lum-Tec A14
G-Shock GX56-1A
Breitling Super Avenger Blacksteel
Seiko Velatura Kinetic SRH005

Have a Seiko Orange Monster and 3 Fossils also.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the 4. The SA is no slouch wear it in good health!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Very nice Breitling SA...enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Been lurking here quite a while, just said I'd say hello.

Loving the SA, it's got great wrist presence and love the weight of it. Bit worried about putting scratches on the coating so Lum-Tec and G-Shock as daily beaters.

Yeah only starting out with my collection really. Don't think I'll be getting a PP, RM or AP anytime soon though! Next purchase will hopefully be a TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS2 Chronograph.

·
Registered
897 Posts
+10000000

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love that Breitling... did you buy it used? Those were supposed to be sold out a while ago.
Actually had a choice of 3 new ones in the end. Local AD in Dublin has one in the window with the last 6 months. Price is pretty steep there even with 10% discount they were offering. Found an AD in the U.K. that would deliver to Ireland. They actually had two of them in stock, one with the Pro Diver I and one with the Pro Diver II strap.

Went with Pro Diver I and managed to save over $1000 by going with them rather than the local AD. That was even with Euro to GBP conversion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts