Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Breitling Bentley GT Special Edition watch (model no. A13363) circa. 2009. The watch has a hard to find "British Racing Green" dial and a stainless steel band which will fit a 7.5' wrist. The watch has been meticulously maintained, is in mint condition and keeps time perfectly.

The watch has a 44mm British Racing Green dial with silver sub dials and a day and date display at 3. The watch has been on an aftermarket (non-Breitling) black leather strap since the time it has been bought (this aftermarket strap will go to the new owner - $50 value) so the stainless steel band is in unworn condition. The watch comes as a complete set with all boxes (inner, outer and travel case) and papers.

Pictures are the best description of this timepiece but they don't do justice to how good it looks in person. Please see the pictures carefully. Please note that the box and travel case that are pictured here are from another Breitling that I have. The pictured watch has a Bakelite box and black travel case which were put into my bank locker along with the wrong Breitling , but I can retrieve them and send pictures to interested parties (just PM me).

I am asking for $3,900.00 OBO, wired, PayPal 3.0% extra, fully insured shipping in CONUS included in price (sorry, no international shipping available). I am in Chicago so I welcome face-to-face deals in the Chicagoland area.

Please PM/call or text (312-620-2551) with any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts