Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone own one?
I am considering a Classique Alarm Le Reveil Du Tsar. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1402019543.323191.jpg

Sent from my CGT

·
7,022 Posts
used to be an active member around here that owned Breguet but can't remember who. great piece with great horologic history. can not go wrong.

·
Registered
478 Posts
a colleague of mine has a Breguet marine and i reallllly like how it looks and wears. Super classy and very reserved in my opinion. OP the watch you referenced is really really nice.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys I decided to hold off on the beautiful Le Reveil...I tried it on and it felt a bit small at 39mm. The alarm function is very cool though. I'm actually going to go with a different watch....
http://youtu.be/JR_rPAnGn6w

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm a sucker for gillouche, but most Breguet watches are too small for my, ahem, larger-sized wrists.

·
1,480 Posts
I personally own a Marine Chrono. It is a 42.5mm case, so it is a fantastic midsize watch.

On my 7.25 inch wrist:

Glad you're back.
Thanks! After I moved to the Virgin Islands, I've been extremely busy. Unfortunately, that translated into less time on L4P.

But I'm making a point of checking in more often.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I personally own a Marine Chrono. It is a 42.5mm case, so it is a fantastic midsize watch.

But I'm making a point of checking in more often.
Reese, that's a beautiful piece and I do like the bolder look of the Marine collection.

I have hope for Breguet as I visited a Tourbillon store and saw the La Tradition in the metal and I fell in love. White gold, 40mm is a work of art.
PMd you Reese.

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looking for...
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1403791938.995788.jpg

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
826 Posts
Breguet does make some very nice timepieces...
This is mine:

(and for sale)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts