Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nothing is confirmed at this stage, but we come across the official name of the new concept to be revealed at the Paris Motor Show on Thursday. The name of the concept is Lamborghini Sesto Elemento. Secondly, a rather small picture has leaked out showing the new concept next to the new Audi A7, the Porsche 911 Speedster and two other vehicles.

Read more & see a zoomed-in picture of the Lambo!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
That looks sick!!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
^ Something else. This should be the supersupersuperleggera edition of the Gallardo, the Jota should be standing right next to it in Paris!

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i for one dont find that picture that attractive. I think itll be much more stunning in person/profession pictures, but that right there doesn't do it for me :/

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Bunk. I was really hoping the second car they brought along was the production model of the Estoque. Keep dreaming....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Interesting to see what they've done with the hood with the red triangular pieces near the top. All around aggressive car. Hopefully the wheel base is long enough to compensate for the aggressive lines, otherwise it may look like merely a toy. Either way, it still follows Winkleman's philosophy of building the most aggressive cars on the road.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts