Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna get some silk dress shirts but not just the normal red, blue, black etc etc. Wanna get someones that have a pattern. Which brings me to breaking bad. Anyone know were I can get the 2 shirts that tuco wears ? Also anyone know were I can get silk dress shirts that have some patterns ? Thanks everyone :bow1:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ :noidea: i've never seen people wear them pattern or the normal coloured ones, maybe at a wedding

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I know they have those for women, but haven't seen it for mens yet.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
okay well since silk shirts are a joke anyone know of a good website were to buy dress shirts to go well jeans, shirt, and a pair of shoes like your going out? or is that a no and the only time I should wear a dress shirt is with a whole suit ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like Robert Graham shirts, myself--more 'radical' patters, yet still stylish. Ben Sherman/English Laundry shirts are also reasonable, but have decent patters, that aren't so standard.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like Robert Graham shirts, myself--more 'radical' patters, yet still stylish. Ben Sherman/English Laundry shirts are also reasonable, but have decent patters, that aren't so standard.
awesome thnks :)

·
Banned
3,230 Posts
Go to Express and get some good shirts. Then have them tailored to fit properly. Shirts will be reasonable and tailoring is cheap but makes a world of difference.

I was just fvcking with you about the gay thing. Good job taking it as a joke.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go to Express and get some good shirts. Then have them tailored to fit properly. Shirts will be reasonable and tailoring is cheap but makes a world of difference.

I was just fvcking with you about the gay thing. Good job taking it as a joke.
lol i was joking also its a cool

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I work in fashion. You will see a lot of patterned silk shirts coming out for Spring Summer 2013. Which should be soon.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I work in fashion. You will see a lot of patterned silk shirts coming out for Spring Summer 2013. Which should be soon.
nice...maybe i'll give a PM in the new year and see whats out there since you are in the bizz :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Reactions: Lodi

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Post a pic of what you look like and usually wear. Might give us an idea of what you're working with. (no homo)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Know how I know YOU'RE gay?
Yeh, those pesky gay guys... us straight guys can really teach them a thing or two about fashion.

MBZ: I know exactly how you can get the shirts you're looking for and will e-mail you the details. I've got a few similar and they are always a hit at parties and clubs. And don't listen to the haters; they have no idea what they're talking about.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
WTF is wrong with you guys...can't a dude ask a question without turning this into a junior high school locker room. If you have the coin I would keep my eye on ETRO brand shirts. First off they consistently have the most radical patterns regardless of material and some seasons they will put out a lot of silk. They like paisley a lot but the patterns are always bad ass. Nordstrom carries some of their tamer stuff but you can find more radical stuff elsewhere. Here's one of their shirts, not silk, from last season.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts