Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here we are at the second from last race, so far Fridays practice was not very good for Mclaren, just hoping tomorrow is better.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Webber / Vettel 1 and two. Alonso already lost one motor in Friday practice, and his others have way too many laps on them already. I'd say we will be out with a mechanical.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hulkenberg out of nowhere! And by almost a second at that. Very good drive by him

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I hope his car passes tech inspection! I am not a conspiracy theorist, and am not implying any wrong doing. It would just suck if there was something unintentionally off. A second is a long time in F1!
Great job Williams. GO RED BULL!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I hope his car passes tech inspection! I am not a conspiracy theorist, and am not implying any wrong doing. It would just suck if there was something unintentionally off. A second is a long time in F1!
Great job Williams. GO RED BULL!
Well if you look at the lap times from the day before the times are still pretty slow compared to what they could of been. The Incredibule Hulk,:lol:, just had the better set up for when the track started drying itself out and went on a screamer.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Drying track = a bajillian variables more than usual. Hulkenberg had a great drive at the perfect time with the appropriate set up. Just my opinion and an 'ada boy to him!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Well if you look at the lap times from the day before the times are still pretty slow compared to what they could of been. The Incredibule Hulk,:lol:, just had the better set up for when the track started drying itself out and went on a screamer.
Good to hear! I didn't watch it. I am in Toronto working and the stupid Radisson doesn't have Speed. I was busy during that time anyway.
Way to go Hulk!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These things happen in F1, that is why it is such a great sport to watch.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Great race. I would love to see hamilton take in Abu Dhabi!!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can someone tell me what the rules go by if 1rst is a 3 way tie? Possibly could be Vettel Webber Alonso with 256pts. tied. Or Vettel and Webber w/ 256 tied.

Who would win in a tie?

ps. Hamilton was never a world champion, and today's race proved that. I wont get into it further than saying that. Those that saw that season and watched Massa know he should have had it and those watching him (Massa) today know he still has it in him to be a World Champion. Its unforgettably for Massa the way his career has been unlucky.

Hamilton's drive today was very unimpressive and for the first time I found my self cheering him on holding off Alonso but he was unable to. Further more he was unable to pass Nico for many laps in a superior car and world champion pressure. I still hold him with very high respects as a driver but not world champion level until he proves him self. Doesn't have to win another title just come back from defeat mentally which he has always been unable to do.

Congrats to Red Bull for taking a 1-2 win with their constructors trophy!\

pss. Button is not my fav. driver but the men responsible for the attempted assault on him and his family should be hung. NEVER attack a Formula 1 pilot. They are a disgrace to their country and should be treated as so by the government. They without thinking have put a bad image of Interlagos/Sao Paulo Brazil. This is Formula 1 not Nascar or NBA..

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Just amazing that Vettel. I think he would deserve the championship. He just had so much bad luck, even though he drives like a champ.

Just imagine how frustrating it is if your engine blows a couple laps before finishing.

Mercedes GP needs to drastically improve by next year if they want to achieve anything

1 - 20 of 27 Posts