Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am heading to Slovakia for the first time in a few weeks. Anyone been there? Suggestions of not to be missed activites or sites in the Bratislava area? I have a 4 days contract there, and may be able to set aside a day before, or after for sight seeing. I usually am free in the evenings as well.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do contract work there. I am self employed and do contract work internationally. In the next 5-6 months I have Singapore, Slovakia, Czech Republic, 4 cities in Poland, Brazil, and Berlin Germany on my calendar. I think I am close to locking down some work in Portugal as well.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I know it's off your topic but what do you do? I have friends who travel a lot, some would rather stay in one place, others love it. I'm pretty sure Id love it.

Btw, Holden? Is it G8 with conversion or you have this car overseas? My GTO has a Holden conversion...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just looking at tickets, looks like I will have to overnight in Vienna! [sarcasm]Oh Darn [/sarcasm]

I teach for the 2nd largest Life Coaching School in the world.

Holden Conversion. It is the most complete conversion back to VE SSV spec car in North America.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
duuuuude dont go! or at least go watch "Hostel" before you do :lol:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I was just looking at tickets, looks like I will have to overnight in Vienna! [sarcasm]Oh Darn [/sarcasm]

I teach for the 2nd largest Life Coaching School in the world.

Holden Conversion. It is the most complete conversion back to VE SSV spec car in North America.
Life coaching school? You're like an oldspice man, huh? ;)

More pics of the G8? If they released them here with that look, Pontiac might still be alive imo.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I am going to assume that "Hostel" is a horror movie?

I will be sure to book a nice hotel. :D
Its all about kids who get tortured to death in Bratislava, Slovakia.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am off to Vienna today! I planned a one day stop over in Vienna on the way there, and on the way home. I am really looking forward to hitting two new cities I haven't been to.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Wow sounds like an interesting line of work! Link to your company? I'm Czech and have a lot of friends and family there. I visit quite often.
:)

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow sounds like an interesting line of work! Link to your company? I'm Czech and have a lot of friends and family there. I visit quite often.
:)
The company I work for in Europe is Erickson College International
The people who are putting on the training in Bratislava is Koucink Centrum.
I do a lot of work for Erickson, but I also have my own company:
The Christian Coach

I regulary teach in Prague, Krakow, Warsaw, and Wroclaw. In the coming months I also have Serbia, Brazil, Berlin, and Gdansk, Poland on my schedule. I will also be in Toronto in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Thanks very much for the information, I appreciate it. My dad is a seasoned international consultant and has been wanting to work more in Europe, perhaps this is up his alley.
:bow1:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am still in Vienna this morning. About to go on a running tour.
Sight Running
I am really looking forward to it. Many of the tours I have taken in the past with tour companies are a little slow and or boring.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My Sight Running Tour was yeserday and it was great. We ran for an hour and 15 minutes. Saw sooo many sights! My Garmin GPS watch didn't record the whole run, just a the final 30 minutes. I guess they don't have as many satellites over here, or maybe being in the city made it harder to connect to satellites.
One of the down sides of travelling for me is that I travel alone and sometimes being alone in an awesome city is a little lonely. It was nice to be able to run with someone and have a chat, especially considering that he knew where everything was, and all I needed to do was look around and run.
Here is what my Garmin did record.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hey there christiancoach....I was in Bratislava last winter for some business. I had a great time for a few days. Saw some nice cars, plenty of women and went to two hockey games....had a blast. great cheap food and beer as well.

Went on from there to Krakow for New Years and then Prague and Budapest for a bit.

Great trip....had done western Europe's cities and Scandinavia so many times and finally enjoyed some eastern Europe....missed out on Bulgaria though which is full of beautiful women....next time!

Enjoy yourself!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got in a 6 mile run this morning in Bratislava. MotoEsotico, you are absolutely correct about the women! If I ever find myself single again, I think I will move to Eastern Europe! I spend a lot of time in Prague and Krakow. I will be in Krakow 2 times in the next few months.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts