Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICS BRAND NEW 2012 FISKER KARMA 4 DOOR

I was cruising South Florida and made an immediate u-turn after seeing something on the lot I've never seen.
I had the chance to get up close and personal with the new 2012 Fisker Karma imported from Finland.
It runs on 2 electric engines and also uses gas as well.
Has standard 22" stock wheels and the exhaust is on the side vs. the rear.
Very elegant car however, it was a bit tight inside (I am 6'2").

It rides very smooth similar to the Panamera 4S and got tons of attention at traffic lights.
The roof allows solar power as well. Crazy!

Enjoy the pics! (The pics could have been better, but only had a camera phone)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO LINK

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep I said the same thing.

I thought it was all for show until I was told it was for solar power.

Boy times have changed!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Freaking sick looking. I like its got the future type vibe to it with out being over board and cheesy. Great looking car. Whats the MSRP for this?.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Something you don't see often :) Unique :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
My cousin is seriously considering getting one of these. I believe they're opening a dealer in Santa Monica soon.
They actually opened a while ago. Saw them yesterday. You can schedule a test drive online I think. Only thing I didn't like is the vegan interior (it's more expensive than the leather to boot).

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
The Karma looks absolutely great in person, there have been a few driving around Southern California recently.

The company itself is an American based company. They're headquarters is in Anaheim, CA and production is in Finland. As for the solar panel on top, it provides power but only enough that it allows A/C to run when the car has been turned off. MSRP is $96895, but easily over $100,000 when options are chosen(something you almost have to do).

·
Registered
97 Posts
We saw one at c &c irvine yesterday. It was nice to see.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Just saw one last night for the first time in person. Are they all silver? lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Freaking sick looking. I like its got the future type vibe to it with out being over board and cheesy. Great looking car. Whats the MSRP for this?.
The owner said he paid about $125K for it, but what he's going to sell it for he would not reveal.
Very odd, but I would figure $130K - $140K perhaps.

I have a video on this as well if you want to see.
I will post link.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts