Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand New 20" Staggered Giovanna Dalar Wheels - $$$ - $950

Brand new Gorgeous Giovanna Dalar 5V Satin Black wheels in box, never opened. I got these wheels and decided I don't want them anymore. My loss is your gain. These wheels are one piece cast high quality and strong and the color combo is beautiful. Please no low ballers. Price is at 950 firm. Will go fast. Message or email me at [email protected] Here are the details and thanks for looking.

20x8.5 - Bolt pattern = 5x112 - Offset = 45
20x10 - Bolt pattern = 5x112 - Offset = 50

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
damn I would take em too if they fit a Jeep GC

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
"These wheels are one piece forged for high quality and strength and the color combo is beautiful."

I hate to do this but the Giovanna Dalar are cast wheels, not forged. This doesn't mean anything is wrong but I just believe the information should be accurate. I hope this doesn't cause any trouble.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"These wheels are one piece forged for high quality and strength and the color combo is beautiful."

I hate to do this but the Giovanna Dalar are cast wheels, not forged. This doesn't mean anything is wrong but I just believe the information should be accurate. I hope this doesn't cause any trouble.
I looked them up online and you are right. Thanks so much for correcting me. Still, these are a great deal. Someones gonna come up! Pm me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts