Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making this thread to alert people of a meet at BP just in case they don't follow the Thursday night thread.

This Thursday at 7:30 PM at the shop. Check out all the craziness being worked on inside the shop for a bit then we all shoot to Jamies in Clifton for dinner/drinks/cigars. I have a complete area reserved for us.

All are welcome!!!!!!!!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Fantastic John. Now this is what I am talking about. Please support L4P by supporting our sponsors.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
John I may be arriving a little late

is this the address?

Jamie's Restaurant & Cigar Bar
915 Bloomfield Avenue
Clifton, NJ 07012-2406
(973) 779-8596

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, that's it Bill. I think we will be floating around the shop till about 8:15-8:30 or so. Call me if you're on the way and not sure where we are. :)

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Yes, that's it Bill. I think we will be floating around the shop till about 8:15-8:30 or so. Call me if you're on the way and not sure where we are. :)
sounds good...I think I have your cell-if not I'll just text/call one of the other knuckleheads

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahaha. Anytime you call the shop it will ring to my cell. Try it. lol.

There will be a special appearance as well Thursday night. :) I'm honored to host James from MA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also attend the MA Holiday Party!!!!!!!! I hope I don't get too drunk. hahaha.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
^^^ Damn, James is coming. Yall better be on your best behavior.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
hahaha. Anytime you call the shop it will ring to my cell. Try it. lol.

There will be a special appearance as well Thursday night. :) I'm honored to host James from MA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will also attend the MA Holiday Party!!!!!!!! I hope I don't get too drunk. hahaha.
That might be hard John...it is going to be open bar;)

Looks like a good turn-out for tomorrow!

^^^ Damn, James is coming. Yall better be on your best behavior.
Aren't we always:whistle:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
lol you guys crack me up! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I might not make it out tonight...I'm still suffering from last night :whistle:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I will have the heat cranked inside the shop tonight fellas. It should be comfortable. Not as good as Jamies though. :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts