Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Love the color on the RR but you should have waited as they are going to introduce the new rover which is supposedly 1k LB lighter and more efficient sometime by the end of the year.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Love the color on the RR but you should have waited as they are going to introduce the new rover which is supposedly 1k LB lighter and more efficient sometime by the end of the year.
1000 lbs lighter? Really? What are they planning on doing, cutting the car in half?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
All white everything YOu know how we do :). Congrats on the Truck. Benz is still looking BOSS. Whats up with that GAY front plate on the G? When r you coming to chill MIAMI buddy? Hit me up and will catch up. You missed a sick time on GR4
And here I go thinking I am one of the only other guys on this forum who loves the white car with black accents :) Whats up fellas HAHA

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yes Iv heard, I just don't buy brand new... Will wait 2 years and upgrade to that one! Good looking out.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
And here I go thinking I am one of the only other guys on this forum who loves the white car with black accents :) Whats up fellas HAHA
Trust me you are not the only one. I just don't think you have looked hard enough. Lol! BC, Liquid Assets, R R8TED and myself are in that boat just to name a few. :bow1:

Reactions: Race Minded

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Yes Iv heard, I just don't buy brand new... Will wait 2 years and upgrade to that one! Good looking out.
Right there with you, buddy! I never buy brand new.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congrats on the new truck! Let me know if you need anything for that bad boy ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Especially on the AMG's! Man as soon you sign the dotted line you lost about 40K lol...I am exaggerating a bit...but there is one 2009 S65AMG here locally going for like 80K. Anyways, congrats man! One killer looking stable!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I think I saw your old range today. Had Platinum stickers on the back with white rims similar to the Gallardo's. I tried catching up but some noob lost his load of big foam pieces all over the highway. Smashed up a benz really well.

Oddly enough I was driving through a neighborhood doing a delivery d.t that reminded me of your pictures wondering if I could spot one of the cars. Surely enough on the way home.

Did your old RR have white rims and platinum stickers on the back?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Trust me you are not the only one. I just don't think you have looked hard enough. Lol! BC, Liquid Assets, R R8TED and myself are in that boat just to name a few. :bow1:
^ YO and you forget me man .
Bretheren!! HAHA Nice to know fellas :) I have been around the forum a lot, but only in the last few months have I truely made it a daily habit, so still some learning to do... I appreciate the shout outs though.

Right there with you, buddy! I never buy brand new.
I have always bought used and never financed since the very first car i had on my own as a kid... it is nice not having car payments and not taking the monster hit upfront. With that being said, there is also something to be said for being able to order a vehicle exactly the way you want it configured ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Beautiful setup bud - enjoy in good health. I've finally stopped modding my white '12 Range Sport...I need to post pics

41 - 60 of 77 Posts