Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
All white everything YOu know how we do :). Congrats on the Truck. Benz is still looking BOSS. Whats up with that GAY front plate on the G? When r you coming to chill MIAMI buddy? Hit me up and will catch up. You missed a sick time on GR4
My man, got pulled over for a 2nd time without a front plate and went to court with a possibility of jail time. Judge says if it happens again there will be serious consequences... sooo GAY front plate it is while I cruise in Tdot lol.

Looking at rentals with your man Joseph almost daily brother.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
^^Ontario sounds pretty strict on motor vehicle laws....

Your benz is beautiful - the matte white with gloss black is phenomenal !

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
When people buy these gifts for their girlfriends, whose name goes on the title? The owner (buyer) or the girlfriend. What if she pulls a quick one and leave, does she get the car too? Just wondering, what people do. Seeing a lot of "buying for gf" or "buying for girl friend". Congrats, white is the only choice i'd take on this one.
My cousin put the Range Rover he bought his girlfriend under his girlfriends name and when they split...Lets just say court wasn't fun, but at least he got the damn thing back

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
^^Ontario sounds pretty strict on motor vehicle laws....

Your benz is beautiful - the matte white with gloss black is phenomenal !
Its the most strict province or state in North America, no doubt about it. 50KM over the limit, so 30MPH and they take your car from you for 7 days and your stuck on the side of the road...

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks a lot for the comments guys, much appreciated!!

For the garage, I am going to try and create a very sophisticated, classy and high end look. Stained concrete floors with high end finishes. Im really excited to begin. The underground garage will be about 2500 sq ft, Im going to put a cleaning bay on the side too.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts