Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just traded in my 08 Sport S/C for this 10 Sport HSE. Didn't end up going with a Supercharged because my girl will be driving it and complained about the last one being such a gas guzzler. I love this Range tho, updated interior and the exterior is miles apart from my 08. Even drives so much better. Have some plans for this thing such as blacking it out, Kahn grille and side vents and dropping it on some different 22's. Will post pics in a few weeks when the first round of mods are finished.

Threw in a driveway pic of this morning for fun.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I've always wanted to have a collection of all white cars, they look great.

Did you get the trick nav/dvd screen that has two different things going on depending on which seat your in?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Congrats on the new RRS. They are light years better than the older models. I actually love the wheels you have on it now and would probably just powder coat them black if it was my car, especially since you are going to black it out anyway. Lol! Good luck. By the way, were you on a television show for an episode? I'm sure if you were, you know what I'm talking about. I recognize the Gallardo.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys! These wheels will be painted gloss black during the blacking out process! It will look great with winter tires in the winter!

I will have to look into the trick DVD thing, never heard of it!

What episode buddy? Was the driver of the Gallardo in it or just the car?

Yes, 1 car garage! Pain in the fvcking ass for moving cars around depending on which one is being driven... Moved in 1 month ago. Going to build a custom dream home. 4000 sq ft ultra modern with a garage in the basement with a car elevator. I will be making a thread on my home and updating often!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
When people buy these gifts for their girlfriends, whose name goes on the title? The owner (buyer) or the girlfriend. What if she pulls a quick one and leave, does she get the car too? Just wondering, what people do. Seeing a lot of "buying for gf" or "buying for girl friend". Congrats, white is the only choice i'd take on this one.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys! These wheels will be painted gloss black during the blacking out process! It will look great with winter tires in the winter!

I will have to look into the trick DVD thing, never heard of it!

What episode buddy? Was the driver of the Gallardo in it or just the car?

Yes, 1 car garage! Pain in the fvcking ass for moving cars around depending on which one is being driven... Moved in 1 month ago. Going to build a custom dream home. 4000 sq ft ultra modern with a garage in the basement with a car elevator. I will be making a thread on my home and updating often!
Awesome! These are going to look sick in black! If it was you, I saw an episode when you were single and on the hunt. Lol! It showed a quick clip of you driving the Gallardo.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When people buy these gifts for their girlfriends, whose name goes on the title? The owner (buyer) or the girlfriend. What if she pulls a quick one and leave, does she get the car too? Just wondering, what people do. Seeing a lot of "buying for gf" or "buying for girl friend". Congrats, white is the only choice i'd take on this one.
All the vehicles are on my business name as I have fleet insurance. If your girlfriend, who is not your wife (yet) does not understand you want to protect yourself incase things go sour on a 60k truck than she is blinking dollar signs and your with the wrong girl.

My gf understands than and knows I got the truck specifically for her and thats enough for her. Besides, who doesn't want their girl driving in style?!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
No haha that wasn't me.
Haha! Ok. And yeah man, I'm right there with you. If I bought my gf a car or truck it would absolutely be in my name.

Reactions: Liquid Assets

·
Registered
690 Posts
Very sweet range rover, I'm sure she loves it! Love the other rides too, is the S-class a 65 or 63?

To elaborate on the screen that youngconnoisseur is referring to, its similar to Mercedes split-view, also called dual screen. The image shows one picture for the driver while simultaneously displaying a separate picture for the passenger. Its cool technology that uses direction pixels and tiny barriers that give a limited, but precise viewing degree.

10_mercedes_benz_splitview_technology_01.jpg

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very sweet range rover, I'm sure she loves it! Love the other rides too, is the S-class a 65 or 63?

To elaborate on the screen that youngconnoisseur is referring to, its similar to Mercedes split-view, also called dual screen. The image shows one picture for the driver while simultaneously displaying a separate picture for the passenger. Its cool technology that uses direction pixels and tiny barriers that give a limited, but precise viewing degree.

View attachment 68210
Thanks for the explanation! I will have to see if it has that option. Here are a few pics of the Benz

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
My man is doing it big. Congrats. Also can't wait for the home build! You gotta have a secret passageway though, it's so essential

Reactions: Liquid Assets

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
All white everything YOu know how we do :). Congrats on the Truck. Benz is still looking BOSS. Whats up with that GAY front plate on the G? When r you coming to chill MIAMI buddy? Hit me up and will catch up. You missed a sick time on GR4

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts