Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just purchased a 512tr a few weeks back and i must say what a car this thing is so smooth and such a head turner.. i
when i drive this car i get thumbs up from every age group which is brilliant.. i will post some pics up

now i had a 458 delivered to me 2 weeks ago which i loved such a fantastic car but i couldn't convince myself to use it as a daily
so i had the FF delivered now this car i can drive everyday use it for work etc... but its not as pretty as the 458 and my gran parents called it a estate and gave me some advice
they said if your gonna get a ferrari make sure it looks like one.. so now im in a dilemma to choose a daily supercar..

i dont want a Rolls nor do i want a Bentley its just hard to find the perfect everyday supercar

Heres some pictures hope you enjoy them

·
Registered
553 Posts
id get f12 for dd :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
You have to go with a GT car. Aston's would be perfect for you. You get all kinds of people giving you thumbs up and wanting to come talk to you. Try out the DBS, DB9, or Vanquish at your local Aston dealer.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
why are the seats different colors in different pics on the 512?
Maybe I'm not seeing it but do you mean in some pics the seats are red and the other they are tan? Because it kinda looks like something red is draped over the tan seats in the one pic. Not saying op is telling the truth but kinda hard to tell

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its the seat covers didn't want to damage the seats I just finished polishing car in that picture. The 458 and ff were
daily test drives hence delivered.
Problem is I have a X6 as a daily and the 512 is only a occasion car. Now I want a daily which delivers power,
full of leather and is something exotic. The ff did deliver the needs it has a boot its good for work and to drive
They have dropped some ££ only issue is it doesn't look the part. Only other cars that fit the profiles is a sls a ghost
Or a Gwagon.
Guys no need to lie please read the post I just wanted to share some pics and obtain some advice
From other petrolheads... I managed to take some great shots and felt the need to share.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
If you want a DD with space/ 4 doors get a panamara or rapide

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Everyone hates on the FF, but personally I love the car. Though the shooting brake is a very nontraditional design, it is technically more reminiscent of classic Ferrari than a 458. V12 with 660hp, 4WD system, and plenty of space sounds like an amazing DD. Not to mention this car handles in ways that just doesn't make sense, it is my favorite car that I have ever drove on a track.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts