Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Boston from Miami. I live by Boston gardens. I needed a couple of references:

1) a mechanic in the city to take care of a Mercedes G55
2) a good car wash service or person that can come to the house.
3) a good car audio shop
4) any l4p members or car clubs

Thank you any help is appreciated.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1380324018.397718.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
393 Posts
L4P member here (down the Cape). I too like/own an exotic and a AMG. Though your taste might me a little higher on the food chain. I just joined a car club in lower NH....most exotics are represented.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I have sold the Fcar. And man am I happy I did that. The roads are terrible here. Access to my parking is through the narrowest street I have ever been on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hey
welcome to boston, I live in cambridge.
lol my lowered car here is not comfortable with these roads ( ive only been here 5 years to get my bachelors and masters)
the best detail here is alex at driven perfection. Hes a friend of mine.
its a bit far, for something close i go to dr detail in cambridge galleria or prudential mall
best audio shop is AVI boston, owner is safi, very cool guy and is a friend of mine
the car club were a part of here is called yuppie racing its a site that makes many events through out the year
btw that picture you posted of an apartment is a beautiful place, might pming me what that building is?
let me know if you have any questions

·
Registered
2 Posts
Neuro,
I live just down the street from you. Take a 15 minute ride North to Stoneham. Unique-car care is tops for detailing, paint work, etc.
Welcome to Boston.
Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts