Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I left my camera (DSLR) in the hotel with me everyday I was there so I didn't get many pics outside the hotel.
I wish I'd brought a better camera, but I'm not sure I would have wanted to lug around anything bigger (borrowed my broz Canon A520).

Great paper!
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/

Seems it was either that or the 'Japan Times'
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/

Love the toilets.
It took me a few days to work up enough nerve to even try the 'spray'.:bitenails:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thanks for sharing.
I love to travel - but for some reason, no Asian countries really interest me. I could think of many other places I would choose to go first !
But you didn't pay so...

·
Registered
5,976 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
tokyo is the best city i've ever been to--the people are extremely polite, there are a variety of things to do there, and they have the best food in the world. can't say enough about the city, other than it costing a lot to travel there--but not anything more expensive than what you'd see in nyc.

flights are long, but that's the same it would take to go to europe/south america/australia, if not longer.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
since my relatives are all in Japan I get to visit japan every year! It is a blast everytime!
Gotta try the nightlife in tokyo. Since the train stops running at 1am, clubs go on till the morning.
And the food is amazing and everything is really clean.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I was in Japan last July, I love the place. Cant wait to go back. The city is just insane, ive never seen anything like it. Even with a crowded city, the subways and buses are so organized, and everyone is so polite and nice. man...i miss it =(

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have to go back. These threads make me sad and make me want to retire damn early.

I also cant believe they had those types of toilets on the ground! I would have not been able to go if I were to see that

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
My wife will be in Japan on 10/28; she's got a two week trip for business that starts in Singapore, then hitting Shanghai, then some business park in Taiwan (probably near Hsin-chu), and ending in Tokyo. Hope she takes some time to tour but it sounds like your trip, just catching photos in between breaks.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
This is one of those bucket list trips for me - I would love to spend a week or two in Japan. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks guys, I can't believe this trip was over two and a half years ago now. I just had fun reviewing the thread again myself, still the coolest trip I've ever been on. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts