Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a stupid question since there aren't many aviation guys here but is anyone here going on any inauguration flights for the new 787?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Not an inaugural flight, but I'm hoping to hop on one of Qatar Airways' new 787 flights to London in November.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@MTM - Do it, I just booked myself on an inaugural flight, super excited. Time to look for a nice camera to document the experience.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
Not an inaugural flight, but I'm hoping to hop on one of Qatar Airways' new 787 flights to London in November.
Now that is a pretty nice idea. They are a great airline.

Reactions: Arthur

·
Registered
343 Posts
when is it?

and where is it?

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
I'm now planning on United's First Dreamliner flight to Europe on December 4th.

IAH -> AMS

·
Registered
185 Posts
@MTM - Do it, I just booked myself on an inaugural flight, super excited. Time to look for a nice camera to document the experience.
congrats, that will be awesome! I might actually be flying before you, my flight will be Oct 25 or 26

Now that is a pretty nice idea. They are a great airline.
Yeah, they are very nice. I do prefer Emirates but QA is VERY close and hey, for a ride on a 787... :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ironically only today I flew on a ANA 787 Dreamliner from Tokyo to Hiroshima and they are everything they are cracked up to be. Bravo Boeing!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hispd: Now you are just teasing me. I have to wait till November haha. What are some things you noticed on the 787 that are different compared to others? I presume the noise level is much better?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts