Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
The owner needs to go buy a Honda civic. That'd be more appropriate for his behavior and knowledge of how traction control and limited slip differentials work.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Reminds me of this idiot I saw today...

Skip to .20

Reactions: BMatt88 and bprime

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I can't laugh at the guy. The one time I attempted doing a burnout, in a 300hp RWD 335 which should be able to do burnouts all day long, I just failed miserably. Chirped the tires but couldn't get the motor to build boost while keeping the thing at a standstill. I figured it better to drive it like a normal person and not risk damaging it.

·
Registered
478 Posts
embarrassing, he is lucky he didn't lose control on that third attempt and hit oncoming traffic.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
He blew up his clutch. He kept revving it at the limiter with the clutch engaged and kept slipping it trying to get it to burnout. Decent looking car too (except for the wheels) too bad he can't drive the damn thing.

at least he didn't try to drift it into a pole or tree like everyone else.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He blew up his clutch. He kept revving it at the limiter with the clutch engaged and kept slipping it trying to get it to burnout. Decent looking car too (except for the wheels) too bad he can't drive the damn thing.

lol yep. Some Challenger almost did that.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
The funny thing is I think he the driver though that he was burning out.

·
14,490 Posts
I can't laugh at the guy. The one time I attempted doing a burnout, in a 300hp RWD 335 which should be able to do burnouts all day long, I just failed miserably. Chirped the tires but couldn't get the motor to build boost while keeping the thing at a standstill. I figured it better to drive it like a normal person and not risk damaging it.
That's because a BMW 335 has a open differential not a limited slip differential. So all you'd do is spin one wheel occasionally lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts