Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took into account I've been seeing a lot of i8's around. I called my friend who works for BMW and got on the list to go eat lunch and view the i8's. The only requirement was own a BMW. Well no issue for me so I drove up in the M5. Unfortunately all I had was an iphone and my phone died :laugh: so here's the pics I took before it died. I got interior pics on some one elses camera and they should be emailing me soon. But for now. ENJOY!.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Will there only be one paint scheme? And am I the only one who thinks it's ugly as F? The front isn't bad however the tri-color paintjob doesn't do it any justice I think

Reactions: thechrismorales.com

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So let's hear it, how was it?
I only got to go about 5 miles. For the most part it's insanely quiet inside. You honestly don't hear anything outside and you don't even hear the car for that matter. It's very comfortable but hard to get in and out of.
But once your in it's fine. Although I didn't like how modern everything felt and looked inside. To many electronics and gizmos. But in the end it still felt like a BMW when turning.

Will there only be one paint scheme? And am I the only one who thinks it's ugly as F? The front isn't bad however the tri-color paintjob doesn't do it any justice I think
I use to think it looked horrible also. But seeing it in person and sitting in it is much different. It's definitely grown on me. I didn't ask about how the paint and interior comes. They were all the same inside and out though I can tell you that much :laugh:

Naaah man. I haven't been back for about 5 years now. Especially since most of my relatives either died or moved back east like me.
Well shit you got to get back over here some time to visit.

Reactions: DURGE

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So they didn't bring out the all-blue one?
Nope non were there that I saw. Maybe it left before I arrived. I got there kinda late.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Chris Harris just released his review on one, I'm semi-impressed with the i8, but gotta drive one before I speak.

·
Registered
281 Posts
There are a few different colours that will be available. And I think about three different interior designs.

We only have one in Aus at the moment. Got to see it a few weeks ago. It was this Grey colour, not sure of the name.

Sorry poor pics, I had the camera on Macro and didnt realise lol.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Didn't like it at first, but now its growing on to me.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Sat in one the other day. Took me a while to get in, and even longer to get out...but once I was in, it wasn't too bad for a fat guy like me.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sat in one the other day. Took me a while to get in, and even longer to get out...but once I was in, it wasn't too bad for a fat guy like me.
Lol see that's what I was sayin. Shit I'm 135 and even I has problems getting in and out. - that's what she said.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
This car is so fokin S I C K it hurts!
About to be some 911's and R8's filling up the pre owned lots @ BMW.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
135??

Damn...my nail clippings weigh that much after my mani/Pedi!
What about your tits?

I'm on the East Coast, but spoke with a driver and heard that the car wasn't exceptional. I don't usually test drive anything that I'm not interested in, so I doubt I'll step into one of these, unless a friend picks one up. Not a fan of the interior at all; somewhat like the exterior. Curious to see how it sells.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts