Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropping the price of the Senekas to $1800 and the Flux to $2000!

1. iForged Senekas (19x9 F, 19x11 R) - Just got them back from powdercoating, haven't even been mounted yet. They are a deep textured black, with almost no gloss. They look UNBELIEVABLE in person. My powdercoater actually found one very small hairline crack in the wheel, but he repaired it perfectly, so there's nothing to worry about (see pics below). Approximate offsets are +33 front and +44 rear (iForged does not disclose offsets, so this was calculated using the centerline and backspacing values of the wheel. They were previously on an e90 Pre-LCI non-M with rolled fenders, and but they'll also fit e9x M3's and e46 M3's.

PRICE DROP - $1900

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
2. iForged Flux
True 3-piece forged wheels
High Polished finish

No bends, no curb rash, no cracks, no leaks - excellent finish except for some slight peeling around the rivets on the rear wheels (very minor, can hardly see). I ran them on my e92 M3 with a 12mm spacer up front and 15mm spacer in the rear - the setup looked great! iForged doesn't release offsets, but should fit a non-M e90/e92 no problem.

Front: 19x8.5
Hankook Ventus 235/35/19 with lots of tread

Rear: 19x9.5
General Exclaim UHP 265/30/19 with lots of tread

$2100

3. AFE e92 M3 Air Filter - 8k miles - I don't have the oil to wash it, but it can be cleaned to look like new!

$50

·
Registered
483 Posts
sonofabitch. great prices, but nothing that i was looking for or will fit.

GLWS!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump! all that's left are the two sets of iForged wheels and the AFE air filter.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Damn. Would have loved to find this sooner, just got my BMW and it needs personalized!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts