Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
how nice is that, when you just registered a new membership and installed with "IPE exhaust system"

good place to advertising your company's new car model exhaust system, isn't it? :lol:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Video or else....

·
Registered
492 Posts
how nice is that, when you just registered a new membership and installed with "IPE exhaust system"

good place to advertising your company's new car model exhaust system, isn't it? :lol:
IPE is a very well known exhaust company for BMW's.. You sound stupid, just cause the guy is a new member and is showing off his exhaust does not mean he made an account just to promote IPE..

·
Registered
508 Posts
IPE is a very well known exhaust company for BMW's.. You sound stupid, just cause the guy is a new member and is showing off his exhaust does not mean he made an account just to promote IPE..
Well, according to his one other post he also owns an S5 which just had an IPE exhaust installed... :bitenails:

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's a funny joke.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hmm okay I didn't see his other post with the S5 thats a little sketchy

on the upside idk IPE is a reputable company in my eyes never seen any scandals or complaints and the exhausts sounds great

theres 3 IPE Innotech exhausts on E9x M3's in my town alone, and my town isnt that big and they sound beautiful

1 - 12 of 12 Posts