Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few quick shots of a BMW 135i we just finished up with HRE 563R in staggered 18" fitment. Matte faces and gloss barrels.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I really love those wheels. I think they are the only HREs that would look good on my car too. What do they weigh Tim?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I really love those wheels. I think they are the only HREs that would look good on my car too. What do they weigh Tim?
Believe they are about 19 pounds. The car (my car) feels amazing due to the reduction in unsprung mass and it looks pretty damn cool too!

Thanks for the comments and thanks again Tim!

·
Registered
572 Posts
love the matte on white!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Believe they are about 19 pounds. The car (my car) feels amazing due to the reduction in unsprung mass and it looks pretty damn cool too!

Thanks for the comments and thanks again Tim!
Unfortunately I wasn't in town when you picked up but I wanted you to pick up you old wheels and feel the difference, I bet the car feels totally different now!!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Guy, we also will be posting the Cayenne GTS in a few days. Thank you so much for the speedy delivery!

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
those wheels.. on a mini = FTW

i do like them! just never been a huge 1 series fan... the idea is great but design doesnt do it for me.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is one of the toughest 1 series I ave seen. And after the test drive I was pleasantly surprised at how fun of a car it is!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts