Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my favorite car in our showroom, it sounds AMAZING in person. Such an awesome exhaust on the car and the most unique interior combo I've ever seen. Fully loaded, perfect car...

$259,000, 2,200 miles, E-Gear, 1 of 1 color combo

Lamborghini San Diego is pleased to offer for sale this extremely RARE 2008 Murcielago LP640 Coupe. This particular vehicle was produced by the factory to be used as their North American Auto Show vehicle. Painted in a custom exterior paint called Blu Cephius, the paint has a beautiful pearl metallic flake in the paint the really shows off the body lines in the sunlight. The interior was also done BESPOKE by using the factory's AD PERSONAM program. Smooth Black leather is contrasted by dark, rich, Brown Alcantara in the seat centers, underdash, door inserts, and headliner.

Since this was the Auto Show vehicle, Lamborghini did not skimp out on the options. This LP640 comes equipped with: out of range exterior paint, Hermera wheels in Shiny Black, carbon ceramic brakes, transparent engine bonnet, headrest crests, CI wheel badges, interior carbon fiber package, navigation, q-citura quilted stitching, dual color interior with alcantara, and sport Corsa tires.

Also installed was a clear bra to the front clip and leading edges, as well as a custom GMG performance exhaust that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up under throttle! Original MSRP was almost $420,000!!!

Also included is the remaining balance of the factory warranty which expires on 2/27/2011. Since we are an authorized Lamborghini dealer, we can certify and extend the factory warranty out for an additional 1 or 2 years. Please call our showroom here in La Jolla, California at 858-454-1800 today!

2008 Used Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 at Symbolic Motor Car Co in La Jolla | Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Lotus, Rolls-Royce, IID 5972088

Startup:
YouTube - Symbolic Motors - 2008 LP640 Start up, LOUD exhaust

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors
Lamborghini of San Diego

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just pulled it outside, UGH what a crazy color in the sunlight.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks! The car is one of a kind, I honestly have to say that it's one of the craziest LP's that I have ever seen.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Damn Spencer...

This rig certainly is insane!

GLWS and thanks for sharing the outside shots.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
wow that looks sick!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I love that car!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts