Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Color is a bit too flashy for me, but the car looks good! I'm surprised he didn't get pulled over for not having a license plate on the car...especially since I saw two different cop cars in this clip haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Color is a bit too flashy for me, but the car looks good! I'm surprised he didn't get pulled over for not having a license plate on the car...especially since I saw two different cop cars in this clip haha
haha I know, when he was making the U-turn, that first cop was making a left.

I have a video with the 458 too(not uploaded), and we were going at least 50-60 and this cop came flying behind us. I thought for sure he was going to get pulled over but they just talked....

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I don't have a license plate on my car and I never get pulled over *knock on wood*

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
That looks amazing. There's a video of a Lamborghini getting the blue chrome wrap and I guess it's a thicker application which isn't easy to apply, though the result is phenomenal.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks amazing. There's a video of a Lamborghini getting the blue chrome wrap and I guess it's a thicker application which isn't easy to apply, though the result is phenomenal.

lol yeah some people don't like it. I personally think it looks pretty good. Probably wouldn't do it to my car but yeah...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts