Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New press release from Koenigsegg about the blue carbon Agera R along with new pictures:

"BLT – A tailor made Agera R

14 september, 2012

The BLT, a tailor made Agera R, has just left the Koenigsegg factory – destination China. The BLT has a beautiful blue tinted clear carbon body with red highlights and many other unique features chosen by its owner.
The Agera R BLT is as tasty as it sounds, although BLT obviously means something completely different in Chinese, than what we are use to.
The BLT represents the pinnacle of the Koenigsegg customization program and truly show how bespoke a Koenigsegg can become.
Christian von Koenigsegg says: “We are thrilled over the result and we hope the customer will like his car as much as we do”

Happy motoring!"

Here are some pics of the car from Koenigsegg's website:

All pics are available in higher quality here: http://www.koenigsegg.com/media/images/

·
Registered
396 Posts
its sick. i like the matte white one better though just my opinion. if there was an all blacked out one/ exposed carbon that would be sick too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I couldn't help playing around a little with this one. I would like to see a car that really shows off the naked carbon, without too much of the pinstriping going on and I really like clean-looking cars where the colors work together. So here is my take on how I would have liked the car to look. Blue carbon with silver pinstripes. Please excuse my terrible editing skills... :eek:

And with the interior looking something like this:

Many of you will probably think its a bit boring, but I tend to like cars that are subtle in their ridiculousness. Much like the Artico. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Beautiful!! I would take this car in literally any color!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts