Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So perfect! I love the simplicity of the whole watch and the Rose Gold case makes it even better!

·
10,594 Posts
Let me check if i do later tonight. As for the weight, to me, it felt the same as other gold watches of the similar size/style.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to know. I'm really considering going to take a look at one soon. I wish NOLA had a larger watch community there are no events or show cases ever!

Let me check if i do later tonight. As for the weight, to me, it felt the same as other gold watches of the similar size/style.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Skeleton watches have never been my cup of tea since they always seem to look way too busy, but that is elegant and tidy! Blancpain has a winner with this one.

·
10,594 Posts
Unfortunately I took only one poor picture of this watch. You would go watch crazy out here in So.Cal. Maybe its better that you don't live somewhere with soo much temptation around. :) If I remember the sides of the case & lugs were frosted saphire crystals...hotness.

Picture 4578.jpg

·
Registered
369 Posts
very cool watch. unfortunately as far as I know they don't have a working model yet. That proto is not functional.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts