Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Are those the 2 George cousins? Must be nice to be born into money. I don't understand why Heavy Hitters featured these guys for
Did you read the article??? Did you read why John featured them in there. What they do and how their dad is doing a great job of teaching them the family business to carry on their legacy? Yes, it must be nice to be born into money but even better to be born into money andhave respect for those around you.

On this note.......I want to thank the Lionn family for always being there to support local charity car runs as much as they do and also showing up to my runs as well. :bow1:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Jason that car is for sale? Thanks for the thread jack. :eek:hwell: If you are interested in sponsorship just PM me and Ill set you up. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Jason that car is for sale? Thanks for the thread jack. :eek:hwell: If you are interested in sponsorship just PM me and Ill set you up. Thanks.
No not for sale...... sold. Just a simple photo of a car that pertains to this thread.

The only reason people know anything about my "business" is because you keep coming into threads asking if the car is for sale. Second off the person who actually owns any and all of the cars I have posted (not the bike) Is a sponsor on L4P. Furthermore I think everyone should stop crying about it publicly AND privately in a venue I can not defend myself. How about call me/pm me/email me come to my house have a fvukin beer and address the situation like an adult.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Jason, I am just doing my job. If you have a problem with it please talk to RAW or MTK. If there is a sponsor on here that is a car dealership, that I was not aware of, and that you were or are working for, then I truly apologize. I only commented in two of your posts that I felt were potentially a concern. I left all the other ones alone. We all work hard to keep this place on the up and up.

Thanks Aimee

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Jason, I am just doing my job. If you have a problem with it please talk to RAW or MTK. If there is a sponsor on here that is a car dealership, that I was not aware of, and that you were or are working for, then I truly apologize. I only commented in two of your posts that I felt were potentially a concern. I left all the other ones alone. We all work hard to keep this place on the up and up.

Thanks Aimee
Or they can all take it up with autowerks. This has been explained several times.......

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I dont know if you know the importance of Tuesdays Jason. Tuesdays are a very special day. We drink, we get wasted and dont do business. Its a tradition started by Ron that we love and cherish. As far as you are concerned, I stuck my neck out for you and you just spit in my eye before you lowered the blade. I try not to ever lose my cool, even though my temper is shorter than.... well lets say its short. Let the chips fall were they may.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
I dont know if you know the importance of Tuesdays Jason. Tuesdays are a very special day. We drink, we get wasted and dont do business. Its a tradition started by Ron that we love and cherish. As far as you are concerned, I stuck my neck out for you and you just spit in my eye before you lowered the blade. I try not to ever lose my cool, even though my temper is shorter than.... well lets say its short. Let the chips fall were they may.
Oh jesus what in the world did I do now?

Contact me on Wednesday when its business day.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts