Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought $70k would be a steal with the rims. I guess I can start lower and see how flexible the seller is. How much do you think the wheels are worth?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Depends. Is it the owner of the dealership's car as I noticed it is at a Toyota dealership? Or was it a trade-in? If it was a trade-in, they will definitely be more willing to make a deal (I would think).

·
Registered
416 Posts
Looks good, but then again it is an Aston. I would have clear taillights installed much like the newer models.

2010-Aston-Martin-DBS-Edo-Competition-Rear-Side-View.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,796 Posts
Cool looking car.....lot of "curb appeal" for the money on these higher mile/older Vantages. I personally would rather have a nice 997 C2S for that money but these are cool for sure!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I thought $70k would be a steal with the rims. I guess I can start lower and see how flexible the seller is. How much do you think the wheels are worth?
Those are stock rims painted black. No extra value there. You can get 4 wheels powder coated for about $800. These should be bargain cars especially with those miles. Make sure that you have an AM dealer inspect the car. I wasn't in love with the transmission on that car and the interior is a step down from the newer cars. If you really want an AM, I would look at an 08 Vantage for the same money it will outperform an 06 DB9 and have un upgraded interior and sportshift. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
883 Posts
From NADA:

2006 Aston Martin DB92 Door Coupe (techtronic)
Pricing Original $162,400
MSRP Low $89,200
Retail Average $92,900
Retail High $96,800

·
Registered
136 Posts
Cool looking car.....lot of "curb appeal" for the money on these higher mile/older Vantages. I personally would rather have a nice 997 C2S for that money but these are cool for sure!
I like how 27,000 miles is high miles. :lol: I dont even want to know what you'd say about my car.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I like how 27,000 miles is high miles. :lol: I dont even want to know what you'd say about my car.

I know!!! I saw the miles at 27k when I first looked at the ad, then when I read the post about high miles, I thought was it 127k and I looked at it wrong so I went back and looked and it was still 27k so I was like WTF!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
883 Posts
I saw the same thing, that's why I am considering jumping on it!
After looking on EBAY, I guess 27k miles may be considered high for an AM. I would check maintenance costs and research if there are any issues to look out for on DB9s before you spend that kind of money.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts