Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to purchase my first knit tie. I guess they have grown on me lol
Any recommendations on a good quality black silk knit tie? They range significantly in price.
I'm looking for a slim in better quality than the Tie Bar , but don't quite want to spend for a Drake's quality.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Or even better, Neiman Marcus last call or Nordstrom rack! There are lots of great deals to be found at discounted prices.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Or even better, Neiman Marcus last call or Nordstrom rack! There are lots of great deals to be found at discounted prices.
I do have both of those down the street. I patronize both, but I cheap out on jeans and shirts...unless it's a suit or sport coat. I like to do a high low type of dress. Bespoke shoes or nice ones with Old Navy jeans, Ralph Lauren shirt, and nice watch.

Currently, I am in puppy clothes and shoes. Snake Bite proof shoes, pants I don't care about, shaved head; so I don't have to worry about how I look right out of bed - taking "I woke up this way" to a whole new level - a worn out shirt and a hoodie. I feel like I have an infant. I cannot wait to separate for more than 2 hours. Little bastard won't let me sleep past 0700 for nothing. /endrantofnotwearingdecentclothes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts