Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2exotic and I were out with the second Snowventador in Vancouver, 4th in the world, earlier today. This one has a satin black wrap on it. It also has the PUR Aero kit with PUR 4OUR rims. Here are two teasers in the mean time. Full set to be released on the 23rd. We shot these photos for Only The Best.

We had some fun in the snow.

The owner is a great friend of mind, for those interested the owner- Instagram

Thanks to our sponsors Goldrush Rally and Only The Best.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Some awesome shots there.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Haha that beast is stuffing its face with snow, so badass! Watch out for ice boulders in the road though. Those giant chunks of ice/dirt/gravel/salt that freeze up in the wheel wheels of trucks and what not and then fall off in the middle of the road are bitches. The day after I had my front bumper replaced I hit one and jacked my whole front bumper up again. Now that I have the carbon lip on my mystery project, I'm scared to death of hitting one again especially since my carbon lip is one-off...reveal on here in a few weeks once all the parts are in.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Does the PUR wing give the same issue as the DMC one with error codes and not being able to cool the engine bay?
The owner had no complaints, we were too busy catching up- didn't talk to much about specifics of his car. Haven't seen him in months!

He seemed very happy with the car over all. That's not to say or deny if there is an error code- I genuinely don't know!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks like both snowventadors used the same Box mounting system, did they? Any closeups of how the back connects to the rear deck?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like both snowventadors used the same Box mounting system, did they? Any closeups of how the back connects to the rear deck?
From my understanding, the same shop manufacturer the mounting system. I don't think 2exotic took any closeups of the mounting system as it's not particularly interesting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
tire specs?

·
Registered
241 Posts
From my understanding, the same shop manufacturer the mounting system. I don't think 2exotic took any closeups of the mounting system as it's not particularly interesting.
If you can snag any photos of that, that would be awesome! Working on a custom mount myself....

1 - 20 of 44 Posts