Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got the call in from Bugatti North America that they need the JPL Express Low Angle flatbed to go to O'Gara Coach Company to pick up their Bugatti Grandsport and take it to be displayed. Of course JPL sent out the express truck to the scene!

:clap: Enjoy the Pictures! :clap:

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wheels are amazing. I still don't understand how they got it up there without it rubbing.
Check out the picture below! If you notice the end of the bed is at a super low angle. This is a custom ordered Flatbed with a "Shark Bed" as they call it. The end of the bed breaks so nothing rubs, even if it is low. We care for our customers vehicles, so instead of putting a bunch of wood to load the car, we can drive it right on with out any of that! Also our drivers are true professionals in their field, they know the in's and outs of everything on how to load.

·
Registered
648 Posts
To be transporting exotic cars which are the lowest street cars on the planet without scraping, man you gotta know what the hell your doing! JPL doing it right! Does that hood look a little misaligned or is that me? Looks like the gap on the driver side to the fender is weird or something?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Never seen those wheels on the veyron before. I think they look way better than all the other wheels i've seen

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Really looks amazing.

Are there any pics. from the GR4 transport???

·
Registered
295 Posts
Awesome car, and impressive tow rig!

·
Registered
125 Posts
^^What city is that?

I'm assuming this is a demo car then...
Those pictures are from Austin Texas, I assume its the same car? My friend talked to the guy and he said he is the only north american Bugatti employee, apparently his son lives in the apartments so he was staying their for a bit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts