Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know where you can get your hands on these? it's exactly like the ones on Steve G's Matte Black F430.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
those are from like the 30's man. Probably would have to find someone with really old cars and plates.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Friend ordered metal ones online then put the normal registration stickers on it.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
California License Plates, New & Old Classic, California State License Plate -LICENSEPLATES.TV

Better check with your local DMV on the legality of this. I think on cars that look like they're from the 60's, they'd pass w/o any major issues.

From what I gathered on the Cobra forums, you can't legally ship these plates into California, however, if you know of relatives outside of CA, just ship it to them, then have them re-ship to you or visit them and pick them up. :D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Then how is it that Steve has a personalized plate "EVIL 4RE" on his F430 when the car isn't that old, and the plate looks like a modern california license plate but the only difference is the black and the orange? I was speaking with Aimee as well, she said he got it off from a website which im still waiting to know.

YouThought - which website did your friend order them from?

·
Registered
12 Posts
my buddy has those exact same color plates on his yellow truck but instead of ordering new plates, he just had them painted that color...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts