Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BLACK FRIDAY SALE LEAK - Only 2 DAYS until our biggest sale of the year begins!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Damn Elie? Are you serious?? Man I wish I could drop my car off this Friday. I am going to try!! I need a few toys 4 the Lexi. ;)

·
Registered
738 Posts
Just got off the phone with Elie who hooked me up with a killer deal on a 9500ci! Getting a new car and needed another one for it. Even though I am in the Bay Area, he was able to hook it up! An absolute pleasure to do business with, and a seamless transaction! Thanks so much Elie and thanks L4P for being the best forum around! Happy Holidays to all.
Nitin

·
Registered
738 Posts
I wanted to thank Elie again! My 9500ci arrived last evening. Thanks for the deal and looking forward to doing business with you in the future! YOU ROCK!

·
Silver Sponsor
4 Posts
Just want to say a big thanks to Elie, Max and all the guys at A-E. We had them install a Pioneer Navi unit in the GT3 RS as well as hardwire my V1 and 9500 and could not be happier with the results. The units fit and work seamlessly thanks to their skilled installers and fabricators. I couldn't be happier and on top of it all it was a great deal, I can't recommend these guys highly enough. Thanks again and we look forward to using you guys for all of Exotics Boutiques in car entertainment needs...

MarK.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts