Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Corvette Z06 done by D2Forged, this time a black one with 20" VS1 wheels, completed with red fasteners, matte black center and black chrome lip

CORVETTE Z06
D2FORGED VS1
20x10 / 13"
MATTE BLACK CENTER
BLACK CHROME LIP
RED FASTENERS

For more information about pricing, fitment and anything else related, please contact us at in[email protected]. Also make sure to check out D2FORGED WHEELS Rims Concave Wheels, Mono Block Wheels, Corvette Custom Wheels 3PC Wheels 2PC Wheels 6061-T6 for a wide range of wheel models and desings.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't like it? In my opinion they set some contrast between the all black outside, it would be too uniformed without them.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought you were saying you don't like them! Accept my apology! But these are certainly love it or hate it kind of wheels. You are sure to love them and hate yourself for not having them :D

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I like the red fasteners a whole lot better than red lugs.

Outstanding work!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the red fasteners a whole lot better than red lugs.

Outstanding work!
Now we're talking! Without the contrasting fasteners, there wouldn't be much going on. Not that this setup needs it, but it's a nice monotony color wise breaker.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I think this is the best looking Zoh i have ever seen. Damn.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
This one has been done for a bit hasn't it? I feel like I've seen those pics before. Wicked setup on the car, looks sinister.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This one has been done for a bit hasn't it? I feel like I've seen those pics before. Wicked setup on the car, looks sinister.
Maybe you did! But we needed to share this with our L4P friends right here! :bow1:

·
Registered
569 Posts
My Goodness! That looks great! I agree, that's one of the best looking Z's I've seen.

The red fasteners are a bit different from the norm, but I like it - It does add a nice contrast and brings out the calipers.

Whenever I can get myself a Z, I know what look I'm going for

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes sir we will be more than happy to service you and your request!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts