·
Registered
2,335 Posts
kinda wished i didn't watch that...

Reactions: altimaser

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Why ain't those bitches be out on the track? There's money out there right now delicious out there right now.

·
Registered
233 Posts
And people wonder why the responsible riders get a bad name. I can't tell you how many times I've had people come up to me at gas stations to tell me that I'm danger to society or at the very least give me dirty looks.

I'm the minority around here in that I'm always geared up and I get my jollies off at the track. Can't stand squids.

·
Registered
700 Posts
And people wonder why the responsible riders get a bad name. I can't tell you how many times I've had people come up to me at gas stations to tell me that I'm danger to society or at the very least give me dirty looks.

I'm the minority around here in that I'm always geared up and I get my jollies off at the track. Can't stand squids.
I got this all the time with my last bike. Everyone knew someone who had been killed on a bike, and had to tell me their story.

I always disliked when people called them crotch rockets as well, they are sport bikes.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I got this all the time with my last bike. Everyone knew someone who had been killed on a bike, and had to tell me their story.

I always disliked when people called them crotch rockets as well, they are sport bikes.
I used to ride myself until I had 2 friends of mine killed within a year. It actually does change your perspective of riding when something like this happens. You kind of weigh the pros and cons.

I gave it up not because the bike itself was dangerous, it's the idiots around you that are. All it takes is one person to make a mistake like cutting you off and your done. All I can say is where the protective equipment and be safe!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I just got back from an hour or so ride myself. Here in Houston if you're on a sport bike people expect you to be doing 100 mph. I was just enjoying the nice weather doing 65-75 mph the whole ride & constantly almost got ran off the road. Have to drive for yourself & everyone else around you.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I used to ride myself until I had 2 friends of mine killed within a year. It actually does change your perspective of riding when something like this happens. You kind of weigh the pros and cons.

I gave it up not because the bike itself was dangerous, it's the idiots around you that are. All it takes is one person to make a mistake like cutting you off and your done. All I can say is where the protective equipment and be safe!
I am sorry for your loss, i too have had friends killed while riding and understand your decision to give it up. I am currently bikeless, but what i was trying to say was how when people found out I rode they would have to tell me their stories of people they knew who had passed riding. almost like trying to scare me away from riding. I understand that it was mostly coming from someone who truly cared for my well being, but as a rider being told you're probably going to be killed weekly is somewhat upsetting.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am sorry for your loss, i too have had friends killed while riding and understand your decision to give it up. I am currently bikeless, but what i was trying to say was how when people found out I rode they would have to tell me their stories of people they knew who had passed riding. almost like trying to scare me away from riding. I understand that it was mostly coming from someone who truly cared for my well being, but as a rider being told you're probably going to be killed weekly is somewhat upsetting.
I know exactly what your talking about. You know how dangerous it can be and don't need to be reminded by someone else every time you go out. I still love bikes and may consider getting a bike to ride on race tracks. Seems like a cool hobby to take up.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well... at least it is "Family Orientated"

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Lot of "thick" girls in this video. I'll probably pass on going to this :lol:

·
Registered
80 Posts
lol hooker was like "if you want my company i need ya money" i think i'm going to start using that

Reactions: DBugden09
1 - 20 of 20 Posts