Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I spotted Birdman driving his new Bugatti Veyron down the street in Florida. It turns out he lives in the building next to the one where I live! Here are 2 videos of him driving the car and an up close look of his sick red Bugatti. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
thats pretty fuckin cool sighting haha. was he like "suuhhh" or was he just kinda like to himself when you were filming him?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Birdman is the definition of a pimp. He can't rap to save his life, but he's paying for a Veyron with rap money.
We've had this argument before, I argue he's smarter than we think talent or no talent his payments are made from the talents of others on his label. To me, that's a smart business man....I think he's worth $400 million?

·
Registered
32 Posts
How far will a veyron go on a "quarter tank of gas"

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Seriously how did you follow him inside the building? Isnt it private property? Btw were you hiding until he left to take the pictures lol.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Very sick spot Camera Boy ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is an awesome car. I'm glad to see that he actually drives it instead of letting it go to waste in a garage somewhere.

I never understood guys who spend all those millions on cars only to sit there and look at them instead of using them for what they were made for.

When I get my exotic cars I'm going to drive them every chance I get!

·
Registered
570 Posts
That is an awesome car. I'm glad to see that he actually drives it instead of letting it go to waste in a garage somewhere.

I never understood guys who spend all those millions on cars only to sit there and look at them instead of using them for what they were made for.

agreed

·
Registered
931 Posts

That's why they call it **** you money.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts