Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
It's worth whatever he paid for. I garuntee you, I wouldn't buy it even for $50 lol

·
Registered
351 Posts
prob over 200k also has meteorite face. I was looking at the plat. diamond rolex last week with smaller diamonds and that watch retailed for 86k

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I don't care what it's worth, its fvcking hideous.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
I don't think it's about style so much, as besting someone else. The more diamonds = been had da best!

There is no "style" involved, unless gaudy is a style, which in these cases, it seems to be.

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
A member on Xceed created that piece for him, along with a iced out set of headphones.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
it's all about attention. he rocks a diamond covered POS that says "look at me" while i prefer a panerai or a bvlgari or even a mont blanc. Very basic, yet handcrafted prefection and NOT flashy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
What's with majority of black celebrities and their sense of style? Seems like once they hit it big, all sense of style goes out the window.
Pharrell is still the king of Jewelery in hip hop all his pieces are tastefully done and iced out..and he has great watches. Jay-z is the richest yet he doesnt really wear iced out watches THAT much you'll see him in a nice Pam or AP or the occasional Rolex

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pharrell is still the king of Jewelery in hip hop all his pieces are tastefully done and iced out..and he has great watches. Jay-z is the richest yet he doesnt really wear iced out watches THAT much you'll see him in a nice Pam or AP or the occasional Rolex
Not to mention his own AP line :bow1:

·
Registered
333 Posts
In another 20 years, sadly, Mr. Mayweather won't remember his name let alone what he paid for his bling..... I say let him enjoy it and spend it now before the beating induced trauma kicks in....

·
Registered
925 Posts
I don't think it's about style so much, as besting someone else. The more diamonds = been had da best!

There is no "style" involved, unless gaudy is a style, which in these cases, it seems to be.
I think you hit the nail on the head...All that matters is it has more diamonds than the next guy. No matter how bad it looks. Does not matter at all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts