Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
And FYI, if Leno came out and bragged that he was spending such an obnoxious amount of money on a car that doesn't exist and then it came out that he bullshitted about it, I firmly believe most of us would be just as harsh on him in that context.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Well said... I didn't mean everyone on this forum or thread. In the past. Hip hop has been bashed. That boastful arrogance that I too don't condone is part of the culture. I have this I got that. I'm ballin' etc... Yes he's a bit much for me. Like you said there's. A lot of people here with different opinions and views but......
What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.
It happens more than often.

No blood no foul.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Unlike a lot of people on here, I actually like Birdman and some of his music, and tbh i don't even mind all the bragging because that seems to be the 'it' thing in the industry right now. But claiming to have something that you don't is just plain silly.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Well said... I didn't mean everyone on this forum or thread. In the past. Hip hop has been bashed. That boastful arrogance that I too don't condone is part of the culture. I have this I got that. I'm ballin' etc... Yes he's a bit much for me. Like you said there's. A lot of people here with different opinions and views but......
What's good for the goose ain't good for the gander.
It happens more than often.

No blood no foul.
I dunno man, if you pay attention to the music threads, there is an awful lot of hip hop posted and quite a few hip hop heads among us. More so than probably any other genre actually.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Cant believe a moron said birdman has way to little brains. The only people who can be worth $100 million dollars and have little brains is lottery winners and Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife. Why cant he spend $8 million on a car? The Sultan of Michigan aka Ken Ligenfelter has a fucking insane car collection but no one says shit about how he wasted his money when they see his videos. Because Birdman made his money in rap music its like it not good enough to some people.smh. $100 mil is a $100 mil.
My point exactly. :bow1:

81 - 88 of 88 Posts