Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well i guess everyone should be allow to decide how their money is spent, however when i click the link I see people talking about how he talks about the result of katrina in Florida and then he talks about spending big bucks on a vechile. The point is talk the talk and think before we talk or else you end up like what birdman is going through now people critizing him because of that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Perhaps my wording was unclear... he earned his money and by all means can spend that money any way he chooses. I could care less whether he earned it through rap music or through thermodynamics. I just think that spending $8 million on a car like that is a bit idiotic - didn't mean to offend anyone here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
If you follow Birdman throughout his career, he always says the same thing - "live life to the fullest b/c you can't take it with you when you die". To him 8 million is nothing since he can make that right back with the next Lil Wayne Carter IV album coming out in June. Plus him and his brother own a oil company that supposedly brings in a lot of $$$.

He was recently on Forbes top 5 highest earners in the african american music category with over $100 million. So he must be doing something right. Here's the vid where he talks about the Maybach and his net worth http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/birdman-on-forbes-list-thats-a

·
Registered
391 Posts
I think Mercedes denied selling him the real car for $10 million because of the things that will be done with the car and in the car. I have NOTHING against the man at all. If I had that kind of money I'd be doing exactly what he's doing. I just don't think Maybach wants their one of a kind car to be represented by someone like him (as bad as that sounds)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Please treat other members with respect. L4P is a no drama zone and the policy will be enforced with no exceptions.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I wish he was doing this cause he actually liked the maybach exlero, IMO hes doingit as a Publicity stunt and to show off, again IMO

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pretty sick, lots of money but hey I like color matched rims on some cars and I know a lot of people hate that look...just sayin that people have different tastes and to each their own.

Also kinda cool because after the superbowl (on which he had bet on the Packers against his own long time favorite team because of Weezy's influence) and won $4Milli from (I believe) Floyd Mayweather with which he bought...a Maybach Landalet.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I love the Excelero, it reminds me of the Batmobile from the animated series. (the best one)
Personally, I think the Excelero looks leagues better than the proposed Maybach Coupe.

Very cool for him to nab that car, it's a definite collectors item.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
while i think the car looks like a hearse, i tip my hat to a guy who can throw down $8m for 4 wheels.

only in America. i love that about this country - anyone can make it, and in his case, crush it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
alright fuk all the drama....my only comment on this is thing needs sum ADV1 dueceduce's!!!

i dig this car and i dig the YMCMB movement :bow1:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i like the exelero!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I respect the fact he can buy it...to each there own...I just hope he doesnt go mc hammer in a couple of yrs dropping all this money on cars

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
so many brains
I think she has sexy brains :boink:

I also think that car is kind of sexy, I like it :boink:

I'd like to get her in that car :boink:

21 - 40 of 88 Posts