1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I like your avatar better :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
I really dont like the color contrast...

But, I will give the owner props, its takes some balls to put a mural on the hood of your Bugatti.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Here is a picture of me and him from a few months back. He is def a great guy and that yellow is his trademark.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here is a picture of me and him from a few months back. He is def a great guy and that yellow is his trademark.

From one Iranian Designer to another, Would you consider a mural on your car's hood RAW?

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
made me think of gucci mane

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I wouldnt but the mural/lion is a tribute to his heritage so I say more power to him. I think the beauty of this world is with in our differences. A while back we did an exercise on L4P and changed all the avatars to look the same. The pages looked so boring. My point, even though I wouldn't rock it, its still nice to see how everyone is different.

From one Iranian Designer to another, Would you consider a mural on your car's hood RAW?

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Although he usually goes yellow, I dont h tink this car was orig yellow. When I saw it this spring ti was diff colors, unless he traded that one for a new one....

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
The wheels are too much for me. Black mesh in the grills would also be better imo.

Would I drive it? YES!

Nick

1 - 20 of 72 Posts