Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can't say thank you enough to Steve at Specialty Car Craft. We were in a jam this weekend with our Phantom we were supposed to get and Steve saved the day for us! Not only did he have the Murder Machine front and center Saturday Night and Sunday, but had a driver for us as well. Again, I can't say enough how much RAW, MTK, Myself and the rest of the L4P fam appreciate your kindness.

:clap:THANK YOU SPECIALTY CAR CRAFT! :clap:

and an extra thank you to our driver Jimmy. If anyone ever needs a driver, he also has a lincoln Town Car as well. You can just email Specialty Car Craft. He is really the best driver I have ever had.

Ladies Love Phantoms :clap:

IPOHOPPER Was Uber Ballin!

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
You were looking very stylish riding shotgun there today. Good to see you & all the rest of the L4P crew out there today.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

I can't say thank you enough to Steve at Specialty Car Craft. We were in a jam this weekend with our Phantom we were supposed to get and Steve saved the day for us! Not only did he have the Murder Machine front and center Saturday Night and Sunday, but had a driver for us as well. Again, I can't say enough how much RAW, MTK, Myself and the rest of the L4P fam appreciate your kindness.

:clap:THANK YOU SPECIALTY CAR CRAFT! :clap:

and an extra thank you to our driver Jimmy. If anyone ever needs a driver, he also has a lincoln Town Car as well. You can just email Specialty Car Craft. He is really the best driver I have ever had.

Ladies Love Phantoms :clap:

IPOHOPPER Was Uber Ballin!
You are welcome - thank you for the nice words! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts